What's the best type of Enfamil for reflux?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gentlease
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 12:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• BREASTMILK!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Wow, Ive never heard of Enfamil Breastmilk. I'll have to look for it at the store next time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• (ugh... I hate it when people think that breastmilk is best. Its best for some... and not best for others. Dont force your opinions on other people...)
    The Gentlease is great!!! It worked wonders for my girls!
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Thank you to both who gave me a real answer. I was already thinking about trying the Gentlease so good to know it worked for others!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• my son is breastfed, but sometimes hes just a real hungry lil dude and i give him a chaser of similac advance. he never spits up and had reflux when he was under 4 weeks til birth. he also slept in his car seat for that amount of time. funny about the similac, after its mixed it smells just like breastmilk. good luck in finding something for your baby.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• What type of Enfamil are you currently using? My daughter used the enfacare and spit up all the time, but when we switched to the Lilip, she was fine. The gentlease is supposed to be good too. Maybe just need to test out a few products to see how baby reacts. I overheard my doctor recommend the Good Start sensative type formula to another patient whose baby was senstive to another product. Good luck
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My daughter has acid reflux and before she was diagnosed we thought she was lactose (my brother and I both were when we were infants), so we switched her to soy formula. A few weeks later she was diagnosed and put on medicine. We now have her on Target brand of soy. Since we switched from Similac soy to Target soy she has only thrown up twice, and it has been almost a month. Another good thing about Target soy is that it is half the price of Similac and most of the other brands.
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 11:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I used Enfamil A.R. that is specially made for acid reflux..its thicker so the baby doesnt get acid. It worked for my daughter!
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2008