Anyone here work at starbcks?

wondering if you make good tips there and if you like it:0)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't work there but I would love to. I know someone that does though and she loves it. She gets free coffee of her choice every day. She said the tips stink since no one really tips them but she does not care about the tips.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my mom worked there for 17 years, she loved it!! she made pretty good tips, but they only got the tip money once a month..they collected it for a month, and then split it between everyone..other stored may do it differently tho..but its easy to move up in the company, you 1lb of free coffee a week..good discounts, plus one free drink per shift..plus you can buy stocks with the company for cheaper or something like that...she keeps telling me i need to work there..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i use to work there and honestly it was the best job so far that i've ever had! definetly defines the meaning of customer service and everyone works as a team. the drinks are also awesome. you get free drinks when your working 30 mins before and after your shift and 30% dicsount when your not working. You also get a pound of coffee beans or tea for free a week. The people there are nice for the most part and you really get to know your customers, it's awesome. Tips are based on how much people tip and how many hours you work, so they gather the tips for the week all of them and then split them up based on the hours you worked so everyone gets a fair amount, its extra money week so even its 20 dollars its still good. then you learn all there secrets, i know all the recepies i make my own drinks at home now!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010