what do you think of buying a new wedding ring?

I am just wanting one with a smaller dimond I get this one cought on a blanket or clothes or I have scratched DH with it a couple times and the kids lol it isn't huge, but does have a little bit of a big dimond so I told DH this anniversary (October) I want a new wedding ring. We been married this October 7 years. What do you think of buying a new wedding ring? I feel strange about it because of the fact this is the one he put on my finger the day he said I do. I did have another wedding/engagement rings. I still have the engagement band, but the wedding band got stollen (it is smaller) so I am giving that engagment band to my oldest DD when she gets older.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• My husband and I are both getting new wedding rings next year for our 20 year anniversary!! We want to renew our vows at that time but we may not and even if we don't we will get the new rings and put them on eachother in a special way at dinner/the beach/mountains or something like that !! It was hubby's idea but I Love it !!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm a newlywed and already know I'll be buying another wedding ring in the future cause we could only afford CZ right now. I didn't think replacing your ring sometime after the wedding was a big deal. As times goes by your tastes may change, or in your case, the diamond is too big, so you get a different one.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• dh wants to get me another one, but i love the one he gave me, cuz that's the one he chose. he really wants to get me one tho, so we compromised. how it is, the engagement ring is wrapped with an enhancer, making it the wedding ring. we had it sauterd together. so when we can afford it, he is going to get a new enhancer, and keep the engagment ring.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010