I have these brown splotches on my face, under my eyes and on my forehead...Any idea what they are and how to get rid of them? I first noticed them when I was pregnant.

My babies are almost a year old. I thought they would be gone by now if it was pregnancy related.

marilyp

Asked by marilyp at 11:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think it is called malasma. Maybe a longer name, but I have the same thing. I have it under my nose, under my eyes and on my forehead. The only way I heard of getting rid of it is through a chemical peel. Too expensive for me though.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Google how to get rid of them with a home made remedy. It may also be hormoanes. Ask your Dr if its something to worry about
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I didnt get them when I got pregnant but my mother did and she's been trying every skin spot creams out there... I introduced her to my products by L'BEL PARIS... We have a Line called Clarifique Dermo Radiance... We have a night and morning cream its a bit pricey but worth keeping that beautiful skin under those skin spots... Msg me if interested....
    LBELPARIS85

Answer by LBELPARIS85 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010