Ok so i have a question??

So my DH has a cousin and he has been dateing this girl for about 8 years and had plans to get married next year but she had this BIG secret that she has been holding in, so she sat him down and let it out, come to find out that she was born a man and had a sex change when she was 18! She said that she has never felt like a man, Iv seen her b4 and u would never know!! Well not he is compleatly freaked out and said he feels sick to his stomach and hasent been home since sunday, he feels like he is gay now and dont know if he wants to go back to her, I think he should i mean they love each other, yes she should have told him but they were so good together.

so my question is if u found out something like that about your so would you stay? I mean love is stonger than anything right?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would stay. The person is the same.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 12:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i would be upset too. that should be something to tell right away. i mean i don't think it makes the bf gay, but obviously they cannot have children. and 8 years????? she should have told him a long time ago!! love is not an excuse to lie to someone for 8 years
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would leave because she was dishonest about who she really was for 8 years. 8 years is a very long time to lie.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• after 8 years my concern would be trust. that's a pretty big secret to keep from someone you love.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• For me? No. I wouldn't stay. That's some serious deception right there. What else might s/he be hiding?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think it would be hard to stay with someone who had kept a secret from me for so long. It's the dishonesty that would bother me most.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i would not stay. not because its gross or anything like that but because she was decietful for 8 years.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well, he obviously doesn't actually love her then. She's still her, she hasn't changed at all since telling him that.

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It's easy for me to say that I would stay since I've never been in that kind of situation. However, I really don't know how I'd react. I do think that 8 years is a long time to keep that secret. Once they started getting serious she should have told him.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• She should have been completely upfront from the beginning but if it's true love and it's meant to be it will work out!! I think if I really loved the person I might stay but at the same time I might be really freaked out!!!! I don't know.....I would have to have time to think about it!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010