First baby not planned ... TTC for baby #2

So my DD wasn't exactly planned and now we are TTC for baby number 2 and ALLL I can think about is getting pregnant! I find it kind of funny that last time I was horrified that I was pregnant and now 22 months later I just want to be pregnant so bad! Did anyone else go through this ....it is pretty funny lol! OH and don't get me wrong I love my DD more then anything in the entire world :)

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, i was shocked that i got pregnant with my first only a month after we got married. then with the other two i was convinced i was pregnant every month until i got my period lol. it is funny
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• **raises hand** While I dont think I was horrified, i was VERY surprised. Even though in health class we get the schpeal and would think we'd learn lol. Its killing me that 9 1/2 months later its not happening still ugh!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• me me me. Lol. It took my husband and I 9 months this time around for our second to get pregnant. I know exactly what you mean. It will happen. Gl.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• we're not ttc yet but I keep telling DH that I want to have a baby on purpose!
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lol, my first was an oops. We got our positive the day before our wedding! It was close enough to the wedding to pull it off and everyone just thought we got preg on the honeymoon lmao. The whole time we were ttc #2 all I could think about was getting preggo and the same now that we're ttc #3!
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010