Cramping??

Okay so I've been cramping from about an hour or so can't get a hold of my doctor or his nurse. Is there anything I can do to reduce them. I get them alot around the same time every night and right after taking my prenatals (I take them at night).

Candyladie

Asked by Candyladie at 11:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe take some Tylenol and/or take the prenatal with food and drinks a big glass of water afterward
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Where do you think the cramping is centralized? Uterine? Intestinal?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The cramping is always on my sides.
    Candyladie

Comment by Candyladie (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• try laying down on that side kind of like in the fetal position and see if it relaxes it. If not you may have to take a glass of water with it and not just a sip like cold water or room temperature water.
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Ok thanks. I'll try that and see if it works. I'm calling my doctor in the morning if they don't go away.
    Candyladie

Comment by Candyladie (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Take them in the morning with breakfast. prenatals can upset your digestion and thats probably whats causing your cramping
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2010