any advise??

ok so i think i may be pregnant but im not sure my period this month (sept. 16) was very light and it usually heavy and when i thought my preiod was over i had a few days where when i wiped there was a lil pinkish on the tolet paper...i took 2 hpt like 2-3 days after i got off my period (sept. 21 ) i took them back to back within the 2-3 days they were both negative..now its been almost 2 weeks since then and im filling very bloated mostly at night when im just sitting around or going to sleep...my back hurts every now and then when im bending over or standing for a while...ive had bad headaches thats come and go...other than that i have sharp pains in my sides one side usually...i havent had any weird food cravings just things i havent had in a while...i made an appt. with planned parenthood but i would just like some advice on if anyone has felt this way before i go..thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• every pregnancy is diff just wait till you go to plan parenthood.. and PS... planned parenthood only does urine tests.. which are just as correct as the HPT. if your came out negative chances are theres will to best bet is to go to your doctor or obgyn get checked and get blood drawn to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i agree with the first response. a HPT will only be accurate if your ATLEAST 3 to 4 weeks pregnant. definitely go to get a blood test. or just give it a few weeks and try again. you do have signs, but that whole thing is so confusing! unfortunately our bodies like to play tricks on us. for example i thought i was pregnant tons of times because i had all the "signs" and then the one time i have absolutely no symptoms i turn out pregnant lol. so its all a very picky situation but good luck!!! just be patient and give it a couple weeks!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008