When is the last time you got sick off of something you ate? adult content

Me? About 15 minutes ago. I went to the fair tonight and ate a corn dog, fried vegetables...and then later part of a funnel cake. What did I expect, lol? I thought I had a tough stomach, but obviously not because I just threw it all up. That was obviously grease overload. I feel better now, but OMG, I felt so sick before. UGHHHH!!!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• I got food poisoning the last day of the Summer Olympics in 1996(Atlanta-McDonalds) and would not eat hamburgers from ANYWHERE for 7 years, until I got pregnant and craved them! lol.. Other than being pregnant and having nausea after eating, I can't remember the last time I ate something and got sick. I hope you feel better soon.
    JnKsMommy

Answer by JnKsMommy at 11:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• about 4 years ago. I got food poison from carne asada fries, have never bought food from that place again.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• tonights dinne,r but it was good!! I just had gas coming up with brocolli going down and it hurt !!! LOL I don't usually get sick
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• the first and only time i went to an outback steak house. got horrible food poisioning from chicken. it was undercooked, but it was soooo dark in there i couldn't see it. i was sick for a couple of days. it was terrible and i refuse to go there now lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• couple weeks ago i had a migraine..and i thought it was in part because i was hungry..so i ate some walnuts...oh my goodness...those hurt coming out......i was choking on them as i was puking, it was disguting!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Last year. I bought some Italian dressing and had about a fourth of the bottle on a huge salad. after about 45 minutes or so, I was so sick. I did nothing but vomit all day and that night. the netx day I woke up vomiting. I looked and it had expired almost a year earlier! Ewww!!!
    I took it back. After two days I was still sick and went to the doctor who told me it was food poisoning. :-( The store did give me free dramamine and paid the doctor's bill though. I didn't even ask them to. When I took it back they got my number and called to check how I was doing 4 days later. I told them about the doctor and they told me to bring the receipt and they'd pay me back. Thought that was nice :-)
    I still can't eat Italian dressing though :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• like about 8 months a go my mil made some pacha i dident know what it was i guess it was stomacha nd intestions filled with rice and meat i took a bite and gaged and chokeing on it, eww
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't recall....cuz morning sickness doesn't count. But I have eatten stuff that makes me FEEL sick recently.
    KelseyLynn

Answer by KelseyLynn at 4:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• when was*
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I hardly ever get sick from food. I guess it was just way too much grease on an empty stomach. I'll vote you all up when I get more credits, if not tonight, then tomorrow. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010