Cafemom really helps me appreciate the wonderful man I have....you?

Tonight has been all about cheating and talking to ex's and things like that...makes me so grateful that I don't have to deal with any of that!! My fiance stopped talking to his ex without me even asking (right when we met) and he has never cheated on me, come home late drunk, ect.........

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep! We have none of those problems. I'm lucky. However, I knew that way before Cafemom, lol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I've always appreciated my husband. :-) But every time I read one of those posts, I feel very lucky. I think I'll go give him a hug now :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• congrats
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• cafemom helps me pass the time while nursing or when the older kids are napping/sleeping. I too like the drama and sad stories. I also appreciate getting tips on parenting and anything else under the sun. And I love sharing knowledge with those who need it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sometimes you need to be reminded about all the smucks in the world to really appreciate the qualities of your own spouse.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I knew i was lucky before cafemom to Lucky but dang....some of the stories you hear on here shock me!! I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that;)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I appreciated mine way before cafemom, but this adds to it. I don't hang in the relationships answers section too much though.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• absa-freakin-lutely! compared to what these ladies complain about, my husband is a perfect peach!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes!!

I have a wonderful husband with a good heart who is committed to me and our girls. We are in it for better or worse til death do us part. We have been tested and we made it through some very hard times. It's wonderful to know that love can survive and grow so much the stronger for it!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I def appreciate my husband and it is sad to see these post s and read about them but in the past I have also had problems with him, and I've posted about diff things, sometimes just to vent, its a marriage....we have our ups and down and theres going to be dissagreements and arguments as well as happy times.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010