soooooo confused

what would you do if you get a message and in the messagethat said we need to break up but then a friend that really knows him said it wasnt him and then there thing changed on the profile? like im reallllly confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• okay I'm confused, could you ask it again?
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Ummm, I'm confused. Can you explain this a little better? What I'm hearing is you SO sent you a breakup message, but said it wasn't him? Doesn't make sense.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• hahaha so am i?
    ilovemel

Answer by ilovemel at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• sorry I read this twice and it is worded confusing, can you clarify the situation better?
    cracklinbread

Answer by cracklinbread at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• um what/
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Sounds like your in a grown up relationship- one of you need to grow up!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• on what, facebook or something? Call him.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'd wait to talk to him face to face and see what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• what does there profile say?! ummm one time this happened to me except it was my bf's friends who called me and told me my bf was breaking up with me, I was sooo confused and they didn't let me talk to him, they I talked to him and he told me not to listen to them, that they were trying to convince him to break up with me but that he didn't want to and he said no and thats when they called me and told me, it was within 10 minutes of this drama, it shocked the crap out of me and I was confused as hell. We were in high school then and now 7 years later we're married and have kids together.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was just wondering is there anyway you can actually talk to him? It might help to omit the third party(if that party is a computer or another person). If he does want to break up then you can find out for sure and maybe why and if he doesn't then you both can help him find out who sent you that message. Good luck. I think the only thing that will help is actually getting the new from him. Now if its a matter of he is dealing with a lot of stuff right now and isn't being him then I think it might be better for you both to split up so that he can deal with his stuff the way he needs to. Good luck again.
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 12:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010