Frizzy Hair

Hey everyone..does anyone know of a good product to beat this humidity? I straighten my hair but after going outside it frizzes within 2 minutes!! I've tried frizz ease, regis design line, and redken stuff but nothing works.... :(

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 12:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I straighten it w a ceramic iron when it's dry. Helps a lot
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• which one do you use? Mine is a wet to straight and it's ceramic too but i straighten it when it's dry as well
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Usually, I can tame mine with a round brush (when damp - while drying with hair dryer), then a tiny bit of pomade, to hold it all together.
    amkarvelis

Answer by amkarvelis at 12:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hmmm....pomade might be the one thing i haven't tried....
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• try a protein treatment first off.. get one done every two weeks to ever week.. use a good conditioner and shampoo as well.

And do this:
    apply a straightening gel (no more than a pea size to a dime size) try Paul Brown Stay Straight.. and blow dry..or allow to air dry

then before straightening.. apply a thermal protected spray. (this is crucial)

then set with a finishing spray.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't recommend a round brush.. for all hair types..

a vent brush is better for thin hair.. and less damaging.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I use Pantene Nature cream for Frizzy hair. It's a smoothing creme that you put in your hair before drying it. Then I follow it up with a ceramic hair straightener. It did wonders for mine.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I use a smoothing shampoo. Pantene. I keep my hair long and tie it up in a ponytail during the day. (SAHM) Then in the evening when I let it loose it looks nice and stays close to my head. I found there was no way to keep it nice short. It just went where it wanted. So I keep it long and it goes where I want it. I also use big curlers with something felt like on them if I have to look my best in the morning.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 10:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Biosilk - love it and it smells fantastic. You only need a drop ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Go to www.frizzoff.com
    If you have curly hair use the curl keeper, or if straight then use remaine straight...It is somewhat spendy, but SOOOOO worth it:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010