How much stress is to much stress?

I have been just so stressed out lately i cant really eat nor can i sleep it takes me forever to fall asleep and i don't know what to do. I feel depressed but at the same time feel like i just cant do anything right for anyone what do i do please help?

mommy2b924

Asked by mommy2b924 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe you should talk to your dr or midwife. that is too much stress when you are pregnant and it has side effects.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• if it is impacting your life like that thenit's too much. you should talk to your ob about it asap
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Obviously, you are stressed enough to where your body is reacting to your stress levels. You're pregnant and emotional too, which doesn't help matters. Let go of what isn't really that important. Stand up for the bigger things. Your body will thank you for it. It affects your baby too. Definitely talk to your dr.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• hugs

I agree. "HUGS" Feel better soon.

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010