This is more of a rant than a question...but OMG.

I understand that breastmilk is best and I've yet to see a mom that believes otherwise. HOWEVER, if people asking a question regarding formula, why the hell do people feel the need to butt in about breastfeeding?? If a mom CAN'T or doesn't breastfeed that's her business and she shouldn't need to explain it to anyone. So seriously, if someone asks a question about FORMULA, give an answer that relates to FORMULA. Keep your other opinions to yourself, you don't know other people's situation now, do you? I didn't think so. Go ahead, bash me. I could use a good laugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL...I'm NOT bashing but if you don't like the drama, why start a post about "evil nosey drama-queens"? You GOTTA know that it will start drama.

ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT BASHING!!!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I just needed to get it off my chest!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• People on here do that with everything! You ask one question and get bashed for something unrelated. A girl says, I'm 16 and pregnant and want to know about legal issues and someone responds with How dare you get pregnant at that age etc etc. People think that they are so much better than those around them. I loved breastfeeding my daughter, and I can't wait to get pregnant and have another baby to breastfeed, but some people aren't comfortable with breastfeeding, or can't or are working and can't deal with pumping. It doesn't matter their reasoning, they shouldn't have to explain jack to anyone!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I hate it when people do that when my kids were babies I sucked at breastfeeding ....I just wasn't a good milk maker...and my sister in laws threw that in my face every chance they got ...but what ever they are bitches anyway ...so I did what I could and formula fed all my kiddos and am very happy with MY choice to formula feed
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i never could breastfeed either..i tried but she wouldnt latch on, i pumped, but that got to tiring because i was a single mom, and i wasnt producing enuff milk, so i swtiched to formula!! and i will more than likely do the same with my next child!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i completely agree with you! it seems like everyone on here is forgetting the purpose, its to help people not brag about yourself!! ive noticed that alot. people just being rude and telling other girls their dumb if they ask an "am i pregnant question" or something. people are looking for support and real answers. nobody cares how great everything they did was (because you know theyre all a bunch of lying bitches if they honestly think that everything they do is perfect!)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I've learned to never let another mom make me feel bad about any of the choices I've made for my family and my son. I guess it makes some moms feel better about themselves when they make another mom look or feel inferior. In the end, as long as you are doing what is best for your baby and family, nothing else matters. Especially not the opinions of others.
    Brooke208

Answer by Brooke208 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• you know whats best for your baby, dust those people offyour shoulders and just move on, definitely not worth yor time or effort to let it really bother you.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I never tried to brest feed. and people were always tryin to tell me thats whats best and all that. but i just told them it' s not for me, and it's not their business. My son is at a healthy size n had no problems with formula.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• omg i totally breasfeed and supplement...some women are SO snooty about bf. i was talking to my mom about a post and i seriously was like i like breasfeeding but omg...those wemon are mean, they need to get off their high horses and shut the hell up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008