Vertical Labret

Ok I just got mine pierced, will laughing make it come out? or reject? I have pretty good lip its not thin I am just worried it will reject grrrr...

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 12:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it's gonna feel weird cause it's swollen but they screw those rings on tight so it won't come out. especially not from laughing, though laughing might hurt a little while it's swollen but it's not going anywhere
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• labrets are the least common piercing to get rejected. as long as you clean the outside of your lip and brush your teeth a few times a day and use alcohol free mouthwash it will heal very quickly....the only problem you might have is biting it when you're eating a sandwich, that's my biggest problem with mine which i've had for 4 years but you won't swallow it, those things are made to stay in place
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• so your vertical labret is good? :)
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes. never been infected and was healed within a few weeks
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• :) will laughing or msiling alot hurt it or pucsh it out. Plus it feels weird atm lol I think its just he sweelling going down though...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• okies :) thank you
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2010