How do you handle stress? (May contain things that offend, so beware) adult content

I force myself to vomit. I hate that I do it, but I do. Tonight I was feeling like a fatty, so I ate a bunch of cereal and milk, then forced myself to vomit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• well hun you need to see someone about that. but i don't handle stress well. i cry alot and can't sleep. my hair falls out. i haven't found a productive way to deal with stress either
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Well it might help if you talked to somebody. I do not think that this is the answer. If you need to talk to someone I am here for you!! "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I vent, i cry, or i write, take some time out for myself, and just BREATH !!
    miss_rae

Answer by miss_rae at 12:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I get short tempered, stubborn, stop sleeping, and then I just get mad. It helps me deal with the situation.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Not gracefully. I don't sleep when I am stressed. I eat too much and then I complain a lot. Sex works beautifully though. Just calms me down and relaxes me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

^^^^^^^^ That! Plus I don't eat.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You do need to see someone about that. Not only is it bad for your teeth, and children (they will find out maybe not this year but one day if you don't stop) but your emotional health.

I crunch ice (not good either), listen to audiobooks on my ipod, clean
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes its very hard to deal with stress Im still trying to learn deal with my own stress.. maybe the first step is going to talk to someone to get help.
    BlackkBarbie

Answer by BlackkBarbie at 12:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Forcing yourself to vomit is a dangerous habit. You really need to see someone. The acid is not only bad for your teeth...it can lead to esophageal cancer.

I also crunch ice or grind teeth. But more often than not, I merely work harder. Work is my stress relief!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i stress alot too
    christina10140

Answer by christina10140 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010