Does anyone know of work at home jobs in Columbus IN?

I would like to work at home but all the jobs I find online wont really work for me. I would like to work for a company here in Columbus IN or very close by. I have also thought about starting a small daycare (like 2 kids max). I have also thought about doing a date night on Friday nights. I would baby sit for parents a few hours on Friday night. Feed the kids dinner, watch a movie, and play games. I just don't know how many people would really want to do that either. I would be willing to do it in my home or theirs. What are your thoughts? Is this something I should do or do you know of anything else? Thanks for the help ladies!

adgrammer

Asked by adgrammer at 1:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• Date nights would be great because all parents need breaks. It may take you a while to get started but should be a big success! Do you want to work from home or own your own business? The reason I ask is because I am a consultant for a company and am able to make my own hours. It works great for me because I can work my schedule around my kids schedule. If you would like more info or anything please let me know. I just do not want to bombard you with info on it if that is not what you are looking for! Good luck!
    ga_emt_lady

Answer by ga_emt_lady at 4:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If your seeking income from home my advice would be to start a home business. Most legit home businesses have a small start up fee but is well worth it considering the income potential. I use to work in an office for 5 years until I discovered network marketing. I have a group that is helping moms earn extra income from home with a great home business. We are all working together, you'll never be alone and we help you get enrollments. You'll never have to sell anything, cold call or recruit your friends and family. http://www.cafemom.com/group/45616
    maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 11:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• oh, I wish you were here. I could use Friday nights. LOL. Well, it does not matter where you live to do the home business I do. Earns you a good money and creates residaul income. Visit my profile page to learn a bit more and email me or call me for more information. I love to help others, especially out of towners that have never heard of this product and business before. You know why? Because that makes their business much stronger in an UNSTATURATED MARKET. An opportunity is a great one when not too many people know about it. Check it out. You have nothing to lose.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• www.womensdreamteam.com/dashadegeorge08
    www.prosperingfromhome.net/dashadegeorge08
    DashaDeGeorge08

Answer by DashaDeGeorge08 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Go to this website and you will find a huge list of legitimate work at home jobs that you don't have to pay to begin. They have no setup fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2008