is it bad plez read

ok is it bad to have your laptop on your legs and have the front of it close to your belly and it gets hot will it still hurt the baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im sure ur stomach is pretty protective....im sure your baby will b ok....
    TrippsMommy09

Answer by TrippsMommy09 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If it's hot enough to be burning you, it's too hot for your sake. When I was pregnant I could tell the bath water (for example) was probably too hot because it would make my face flush and feel warm. I usually used that as a measure on my body temperature being too hot for the baby. I'd say probably ok, but you need to go with what you're comfortable with. If you think it's too hot, put the laptop on a book or a pillow or something to give some extra buffer between you and the laptop.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It shouldnt harm (burn) the baby but DONT put your laptop ON your legs!!! There are magnets in it that CAN harm an unborn child!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If it's not burning you it won't burn the baby.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• "There are magnets in it that CAN harm an unborn child!! " ... and if your unborn child were made of metal, this might actually matter.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 8:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010