period question, TMI!!!

I got my period on the 10th it was heavy i was 8 days late. For the past 2 days iv been feeling cramping, well today i got my period again for the 2nd time this month, At first it was normal bright red blood but then when i went to change my tampon that iv had in since 8 it had barly any thing on it, almost like its stopping, I do have cysts that come and go but idk if this is the reason, im confused! Any ideas what this could be, i know your not drs but maybe some one has gone threw this too?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Health

• Are you on any birth control? I know when I went off of my birth control I had crazy periods. I always had great normal periods until I had my second child and I had found out I got a cysts. I had a lot of pain when I had my cyst. For me the pain was so bad that it would stop me in whatever act I was doing, but the pain came and went. hope this helps. Good luck
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 1:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh nope no BC since we are ttc
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2010