Thursday~~What r your plans today?

I plan on cleaning up a bit in the A.M. & encouraging the kids to get outside.
At noon, we get to see a ventriliquist at the last day of our library's summer reading progran, get some new books and all, & probably come back home.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pump It Up, orthodontist appt., laundry, maybe some cleaning.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We're taking our daughter to the red rocks to climb. Then we are going to come home, I might do some laundry if we get too dirty.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i dont really know yet..its supposed to rain..but if its not, i plan on takin my daughter to a petting farm that opened a couple weeks ago..should be fun!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Doctor's appointments. Yippee! ;)
    imafuswb

Answer by imafuswb at 1:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Today is the 4th anniversary of my first son's death. I'm not sure what all I will be doing other than crying, looking at pictures, and spending time with my living son.
    sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 1:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Starting out the day waiting out yet another storm. Then I'll go to bed. What happens in the morning will depend on the weather - if it's still raining or too wet to roof, DH will be home and we'll tackle housework together. If it's dry enoughfor DH to work, I'll do whatever I feel like getting the kids to help me with. The only set-in-stone plan is what we'll be eating for supper!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Going to work, coming home, eat, shower, change clothes, and go for my annual Dr. visit. Oh, goody!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2010