What do you think of a woman that strips?

What are your views on women who strip? And what are you views on women who strip whom have children?.....Im not a stripper, but my nieces mother is, and I have no issues with it, iv even gone to the club with her a few times.. I just want to see what other women think about it...

Jade89

Asked by Jade89 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think that she makes a LOT of money by simply prancing around naked on a stage...I wish I could do that. I'd LOVE to make $500.00+ per night and have a killer body!
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think that, if that is what she enjoys doing, makes money at it, and DOES NOT BRING IT HOME then there is nothing wrong with it. If she treats it as a job and not a lifestyle then great, more power to her. Its the girls that make it a lifestyle rather than a job that I think have no respect for themselves and should not be doing it.

:)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'd do it. If I had the body and felt comfortable with people looking at me naked. I say if you got it flaunt it. But if she does have kids, her kids should at least still know the boundaries! I could see how that could be a little confusing for children, especially girls when they hit puberty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think strip clubs are demeaning to women. I think the whole idea is wrong. BUT I do think that women have to feed their children. I think there are better ways and that it is not the best choice. I know a girl who can make more money dancing than doing cosmetology, so she quit her job and went back to dancing. But that environment often has drug and alcohol issues, and I think strippers are putting your child at risk if you are involved with that environment. But if a woman goes to "work" and strips, and then goes home to her child and doesn't party and do drugs, it's better than someone who works at McDonald's but drinks her kid's money away. So I think it's tricky. And I was lucky enough to have a supporting family when I got pregnant as a teen, so who am I to judge? My hubby doesn't go to strip clubs, so I guess it doesn't matter to me. To each his own.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i think that as long as they are JUST doing it as a JOB, and not in it for hookin up, or doin drugs, and they stay away from all that stuff then go for it!! ive always wished i had the body and the confidence to do something like that!! CHAA CHIIING!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I don't think that it is wrong to strip. I use to about 7 years ago. I did it cause me and my ex broke up and my min. wage job wasn't paying the bills and he wasn't giving me money. I had to for my 2 boys. I had money for my bills and money to give my boys everything that they wanted. I was able to stay home with my boys all day and work about 6 hrs at night. I made more money and had more time with my kids.
    loving8

Answer by loving8 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think every grown woman has a right to choose what they want to do in life if that is her choice then who am i to judge.....
    kymom31

Answer by kymom31 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah everyone has a right to do as she chooses ... if you are THAT confident to do it, damn more power to you if you do you know!? it doesnt bother me at all!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i think she is nasty, and un godly
    ksqueen

Answer by ksqueen at 1:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• For the most part the women doing this aren't all that hot. At least not where I live (in a hick town). They have homely faces, stretch marks, and odd body shapes. They're yucky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008