What do you miss most?

Ok so I'm almost 25 weeks pregnant and so far I'm really missing getting a good night sleep, having my fiance all over me, and certain foods!! But most of all at this very moment I miss being able to eat cookie dough!! What do you ladies miss the most now that you're pregnant? Or what DID you miss most when you WERE pregnant?

bchic24

Asked by bchic24 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was lucky, my husband loved me pregnant. heck I loved being pregnant. The one thing I misses while pregnant was not getting sick over certain smells or getting motion sickness. I totally don't miss those thing now that I'm not pregnant.
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 1:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Being able to breathe! I had the WORST allergies with both pregnancies, and I couldn't take any of the "good" medications either. It sucked! But obviously it was totally worth it. :)
    In conjunction, though, I also missed tasting my food, because when the smell went, so did the taste.
    imafuswb

Answer by imafuswb at 1:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I missed sushi and bleu and goat cheese; sometimes I cheated though.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hmm .. I miss my back NOT constantly hurting. I miss NOT getting charlie horses in the middle of the night, and I miss NOT waking up 3-6 times a night to go pee! I'm almost 26 weeks.
    AMZF812

Answer by AMZF812 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Having a flat tummy!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010