How often do you read about technology and >>>

it's acceptance of all income, status, or general population at large. I've seen some few participants that welcome this idea, and I even appear to be amazed knowing full well that only the most elite are trying solar cars that run exclusively on just that and they appreciate the whole idea. Me, I am stunned that anything is possible, just... why doesn't it become more adapted to people of all incomes??

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 1:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is not more adaptable to people of all incomes because new technology comes at a price - usually a very high one. I'm in favor of solar vehicles and would love to own one, though I'm certain that when they become available they will be cost prohibitive to all but those who are very wealthy.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I love living in our age of technology; but I agree with neebug3766 in that technology does come at a steep price. I would love nothing better than to have a fully solar energy home, car, and anything else that would run on solar energy. I am trying to find new ideas for making my home "green" in as many ways as possible and yet still maintain modern convenience.
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010