TMI: I am 25 years old. I have NO sex drive. What should I do? adult content

I have been with my DH for 11 years. I am 25 years old and I have 1 daughter. I used to have a HUGE sex drive and now I just don't. I had my daughter in 2008. About a year before she was born (so in 2007) I lost my sex drive. I love my DH and he has a big sex drive. I just rather give him head and get over with it so I don't have to have sex. I don't even like giving head. But if that's what it takes to not have sex - I'll do it. What are some ways to get my sex drive back. I used to love having sex! I still find my DH very attractive and sexy and lucky to have such a caring and sexy man who wants to be with me forever and finds me sexy.. I'd like to return the favor - if you know what I mean!! :)

USNavyWife0330

Asked by USNavyWife0330 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• you need to see a sex therapist love, nothing anyone says on this website will be able to help you. you need to see someone who specializes in that field
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• talk to your doctor, could be a hormonal imbalance
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I WISH I COULD DO THAT
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Sorry just have oral sex..... You really need to talk to someone and see what is going on u are too young for that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wonder if you are on birth control. I noticed when I was on one certain birth control I had no sex drive. At the same time I noticed when I was on other birth control I was like a rabbit. LOL. It could be something as simple as that or maybe if you are over stressed that can cause you not to want sex. If you can get away for a while it might help.
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 1:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If that is all he sees as part of life ALL THE TIME, than perhaps you aren't the problem. Men are definately not our problem, They are their own. I've tried to see the point of all those beliefs . If you do this, they do that, if we women flirt this way, they respond that way. You know after so many people all try for the same things in life isn't it about the simple daily things that people are just supposed to be aware of and relax with, and learn and grow, Come on, it's just life. I am on the other side of the fence and my true answer for you is just be glad, you don't. If it's not there, take it as a blessing. Embrace the options to not be the slave and have-to robot. He'll do fine, and it's sad to see a person get so wrapped in a situation that really has no meaning whatsoever. Go plant some stuff outside and get your mind on real life. Just live. Hope you have a good healthy summer.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Men are users, takers and controllers. LIVE ALREADY for Y O U !!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am very happy in my marriage. My husband and I talk about everything - so he knows about my no sex drive. I don't want it back for him. I don't even want to masturbate... I'd at least like to do that! lol
    USNavyWife0330

Comment by USNavyWife0330 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It might be your birth control if you are on any. Talk to your doc about switching, and if that doesn't work, think about a sex therpist like another mom said.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010