Am a proud mom with a toddler (7th month) i felt very dizzy yesterday, i doubt i have conceived for second time. I can still feed breast milk to my son. Am i pregnant? can anyone advice me please?

MinuHenry

Asked by MinuHenry at 1:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we dont know if you are pregnant
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lots of women continue breast feeding during another pregnancy. So that really doesn't matter....

I advise you go to the store buy a preggo test take it. If it's negative, call your local health department who will tell you the nearest clinic is and request free BC samples or discounted BC and or free condoms. If it's positive, make an OB appointment.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It could be anything. If your in a hot climate and outside you could be dehydrated, breastfeeding DOES NOT KEEP YOU FROM GETTING PREGGO! See your Dr it could be something serious, or nothing at all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010