Have you seen the client list??

I saw it on lifetime i must say its a beautifull story and how jennifer love hewitt acted in this movie just rally moved my heart and change tmy world and its tru mother are capable of saying yes to just to keep the family going. if you saw it tell me what you think??

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 1:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw it! I missed the first 20 mins though because I was putting my little ones in bed. I was wondering what happened to cause them to be broke lol. Anyways, I watched til the end. I thought she did a good southern accent, sounded ok. I'm a southern girl and I can spot a bad one like too much perfume on an old lady! I personally couldn't do that because its sinful and there is always a way, God takes care of His children. Plus in the movie, after their bills were caught up and everything she continued to be a hooker so she could have nice things for herself. She didn't try to do anything else for work. It was adultery too. Plus she could have gotten pregnant or an STD. But as far as doing anything for my kids, absolutely!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No, I used to watch lifetime movies, but now I only watch the Christmas movies.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes and i LOVED it :)
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 4:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010