my hubby really doesnt like sex and im total opposite!! how can i spice up my love life??

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry your question completely confuses me. Just the sentence alone. A hubby that doesn't like sex. I'm shocked. Good luck, sorry no suggestions.
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 2:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• whats the reason he says he doesn't like sex?
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• look did you know this before you married him or you thought you can change him?
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 2:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no he loved sex before we were married!! he just says he dont like it and i want it alot
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am thinking that he doesn't like to just do it I think that if you made him feel relaxed andspecial . have the kids at a sitter and then make him a dinner  have him take a shower then give him a back rub wear your teddy something sexy and perfume have soft music candle light all lights out have pillow talk and the rest is history. No talking about kids work in laws.

And if he doen't want it at all then have him see some boddy if he was not like this before.

paurad

Answer by paurad at 2:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hmm, how have you changed since before you were married? Have you gained weight? Are you taking care of yourself? Guys really like it when their women fluff up and pamper themselves for them. Give yourself and mani and pedi, start hitting the gym a little more, buy a little new make-up and body spray, and invest in some victoria's secret! I'm not being mean, I just honestly think it will help. Maybe even surprise him by getting a bikini/brazillian wax if you don't normally do that kind of thing.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My first thought is that maybe he's afraid you'll get pregnant. Or maybe you just need to switch it up a little, get the Joy of Sex book or the kama sutra (sp). But really, I think there's more than just sex involved. Make him feel safe so he can open up and get things going again.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2010