odd

im 7 months now and when i hold other babys in my arms my boobs leak like there ready for the babys to eat is this odd or normal????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's normal unfortunately, just wait until yours comes then you will have wet spots like crazy, I highly suggest you buy Lansinoh (I think that's how you spell it) nursing pads they work the best out of all the ones I have tried and they come in a purple box so they are easy to spot they sell them at Wal-Mart. I always felt like a water fountain or a cow, LOL!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• completely normal
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah some womens tits leak when babies cry my sister did it and my friends does it to ha FUNNY STORY
    we were target in the toy section and we walked down this aisle that had a TON of baby dolls like seriously 30... and when you walk in front of them i guess there was a sensor... ALL THE BABIES started crying and it really sounded REAL.. hahaha her tits were leaking it was so funny.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• soooo!!! normal it is the body heat from the baby signaling your body to start milking away happen to everyone even a cry from any baby will set your mommy moad body right off lol dont think itll go away lol my milkage lasted 9 months even though i didnt breast feed to long good luck put some paddind on them girls lol!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• This is totally normal!!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2008