Did you think you knew what the sex of your baby was and were right?

I knew my son was boy way before the ulrasound, this one I think is a girl.

Twisted_Halo

Asked by Twisted_Halo at 2:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We knew this one was a boy for so many reasons. I couldn't even comprehend the possibility that it was a girl because we were so convinced it is a boy. Found out for sure two weeks ago...yep, its a boy!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I did!! Impatient Me! Then After I found Out, I wish I had waited.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i knew it was a girl because my boyfriend is one of 7 children and he's the only boy so i knew that we were gonna have a girl cause the Little(his name) men can't make boys
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I had no idea the first time. But the second time I was right and all of my co-workers were right too! A pink receiving blanket!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• my whole pregnancy i knew i was having a girl..all the sign pointed towards girl...(but i never found out, i wanted it to be a suprise) i ended up havin an emergency c section, and when the pulled the baby out the dr said "congradulations, its a BOY!!" and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!! and then about 5 seconds later, he said 'NO NO, ITS A GIRL!!!!' and all i remember thinking was oh thank god!!!! lol..i know people say, and i said to, as long as its healthy, thats all that matters, but i was sooo certain i was having a girl, and my bf left me when i got pregnant, so i didnt wanna boy, cuz i figured i would see to much of him in the baby..and yaaa..i was happy she was a girl :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i KNEW it was a girl i had dreams and everything everyone else said boy that kind of annoye dme for some reason LMAO
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I absolutly knew that he was boy. I was really hoping for a girl but I did know. Every person in my family first born is always a boy. I also knew I was pregnant before my period was even late.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have 3 girls and 1 boy and I was right 3 out of the 4 times. I knew with 2 of the girls and the boy but this last girl I just knew it was a boy but I was totally wrong, it was girl #3.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes I thought I knew with the first, I was wrong. Got an ultrasound with the 2nd. It was correct.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wanted a girl, but figured I would end up with a boy. Not that I would have loved a boy any less, but I did want a girl. Even after the ultrasound said she was a girl, I was not totally convinced until she was born. However, when she was delivered all I cared about was that she was okay. My husband said something about her being a girl and I was like, oh, okay, whatever.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2010