How do you handle your romantic life with kids?

As of now we only have one child who will be 2 in December so, for the most part, we still have a lot of freedom sexually. 3 weeks out of the month I'm a pretty loving person towards my hubby (lets see who can guess the 1 week I'm not ;]) and it's not undeserved, he's honestly my best friend and the sweetest guy ever. I'm just worried because it's already to the point where I feel like our son knows what's going on, like maybe he'll hear from his room or he's not napping. How do parents do it? I know not everyone in the world only wants it when it's the right time or after dark :P

Anyway, any advice? We love our son but we love each other too. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• There is nothing wrong with kids knowing that his parents have sex. At this age, he doesn't know any different. I say keep doing what you are doing & wait until he is older to answer any questions. I think you are getting worked up over nothing. Congrats on still having a great sex life though!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• in my house there isn't any privacy...my husband does have a hunting place in the woods and we will sneak out there every so often because it isn't going to happen in this tiny house and 4 kids
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• well just dont take shower or be all up on him in the kitchen u kno obvious actions ..when hes up make sure when hes around u leave it in ur room
    and when hes in his deep sleep u get ur action goinon anywhere u like
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lol, just try to keep it quiet! I don't think a 2 year old would know what was going on even if he did wake up.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010