Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Siggy question

Can some please explain to me what tubes are? And whatever other words designer's use


Asked by SherriX2 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 7 (206 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • tubes are the images in the signature, like the pin up type girls. It's an image that already has no background so you can add it to anything you want.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010


    Answer by beckie66 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

  • Thank you :)

    Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010