Gene Simmons question

Does anyone watch Family Jewels, the show with Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed? I don't get their relationship. They've been together for over 20 years, but he talks constantly about "the ladies". Shannon will joke about it every now & then and the kids will just shake their head when he talks about how popular he is with the ladies... I guess she's ok with him being unfaithful or I wonder if it's just part of the act?

Sandy1220

Asked by Sandy1220 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• He has never been unfaithful to her. But he is loved by tons of women! Lol can't deny that!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• hes nasty
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 6:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am assuming that since you actually watch it, that you know who he is and his legendary rock career. Gene is the master at public relations and promotional marketing. You have to love that he is still out there in front of an audience after all these years.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2010