The funniest most out of the blue thing to say to a street preacher that is annoying you?

Confuse them by repeatedly screaming "There ain't no pancake mix" "You ain't got no pancake." "Don't liel you ain't got no pancake mix."

What the video on the link 2nd clip. It is the funniest thing I have ever ever seen.
http://www.youtube.com/user/raywilliamjohnson?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/7/ense2bvr2es
What would you do in this situation? How do you take that when trying to talk about any one including God? Can you honestly say this did not make you laugh?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I have considered next time I get door to door people, I want to walk out side WITH my broom, walk right past them and smell the air and holler back into my house "PUT the flying monkies away, its NOT a good day to fly". THEN see how long it takes them to scamper away.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I just say "no thanks I'm an atheist".  The frightened double take I usually get is hilarious and I start giggling but I also keep on walking.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have found complete silence and a chilly look in their direction to be effective. Don't answer questions. Don't respond. Just stare. After a while they get uncomfortable. I even had one walk away from me very fast. LOL
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

rolling on floorI would pay good money to see that!  Make sure someone has got the video camera running and post it on youtube.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Honestly, if it were me, I'd be deeply hurt. At the same time, I wouldn't open up a religious conversation without knowing the other person was interested.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• street preaching is obnoxious and anyone who undertakes it should be prepared for whatever verbal response it evokes.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• lol. I've only come across one person trying to convert me. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there looking confused.
    VeganMuslimah

Answer by VeganMuslimah at 9:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• *snort*

I've had to employ several tactics... Atheist living in the bible belt, enough said.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't fully agree, but I voted you up because I could understand and at least your respectful enough not to bumm rush some one with no interest.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 3:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• This is disrespectful and childish.

Yeah and saying your saving ones soul is not disrespectful. Free country I found it funny I posted it hey what can you do?
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010