did you or will go to your high school reunion??

i havent talked to anyone i went to school with...and now with facebook in the picture..lol..these people seem to have found me, although i am "friends" with some of them on there, i still havent talked to any of them..and then about 30minutes ago i got an invite from one of them to come to a class reunion..i guess they technically had one a couple weeks ago for the graduating class...but i left that school in grade 9..so its been what..12-13 years??!! and now apparently theyre having another one for anyone that has ever been in the same class...(this was a small school...there were only 12 kids in the class when i left in grade 9, so its not hard to find people..lol) but yaaaaa...i have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see those people..and yet i read on "the wall" someone saying ohh i hope she can come (talkin about me..) so yaa..did you or will you go to yours?? do you even talk to people from highschool?? i sure dont!

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in

• Yeah my 10 yr is this November, I plan on going though I'm not quite sure why........I wasn't exactly one of the popular kids. LOL
    SarahFire82

Answer by SarahFire82 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I went to my 10 year, it was pretty much the same as high school. No one that I didn't talk to in high school talked to me you know? Although I was happy to see that jerk Jeff who laughed & humiliated me in middle school & throughout high school when someone told him that I liked him was married & appeared miserable. Is that mean of me? LOL
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Honestly, I don't really know anyone who was there enough to make it worth going. It's a possibility that I will go anyway because I'm fairly social and we'd double up on the trip and go visit family who still live where we went to school.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Dh's 20th is in a couple of weeks and me and our lil group of friends are actually planning it, so YAAA we'd better go to that one! lol
    My class is stupid. They missed the 5 year (which I wouldn't have gone to anyway) then had one at 7 years (um...yeah) and nothing since then. If they have a 20th (in 2 years), I will probably go, although the people I like to see and talk to I do (one or two)\, and the rest I really don't care about (the other 58 or so).
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I just had my 30th anniversary of graduatng and no one contacted me even though our school put together a connection page thing but they wanted us to pay to join so I said I have better things to do with my money. I have never been to any of my reunions and haven't lived in my hometown since 2004. And then I was only thre a very short time. Before that it was 1994/
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 4:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Our 15th class reunion will be this October....finally! We didn't even have a 10th because of poor communication and planning. But this year, another classmate and I took over and started planning along with a few other classmates. I'm looking forward to our 1st class reunion. Big ups to class of '95!
    marlarrie

Answer by marlarrie at 11:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My 10yr will be in a couple years still but i'm excited for it and am hoping to help plan it :) I went to a small-medium sized school and knew just about everyone in my class and am 'friends' with most of them on FB. I still live in the same town though so that makes a difference, i'd just like to see how everyone is doing and hopefully meet their families/kids :D
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010