Facebook and My Husband.

My husband has a Facebook account that he never goes on. He has his family and some friends from school. His best friend from Highschool asked for a add and I added him. 3 weeks later women from his hichschool days were sniffing around sending him messages. yaknow, the type that showed they were ((Looking and interested all with children from failed relationships)). Not knowing his wife is the one that reads them. I check his yahoo!! e-mail everyday, and respond to his Facebook messages. He has no interest in it at all ,so I manage it so he won't come across rude. Anyway how should I deal with these women? They know he's married with a DD yet they send messages flirting with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well a friend of mine had the same problem she pretended she was him and nicely said he was married
    the other girl laughd about it and said wow does she not trust u or something and ugh wtf these girls r dumb
    anyways i just told her to write back by saying " have a good dy" lol whichi bet she got more mad and expected for the guys to say something else
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'd send them a message to this effect:

"Hello TheirFirstName! How are things? Just wanted to give you a heads up that this account is actually used by DHname's wife. You know how it is when sometimes guys have things just to say they have it and have the wife do all the work. Any message you'd like me to make sure he gets from you?"

That way you can avoid the having to be nasty about women honing in on a married man but still let them know that his wife is reading everything.

The other tactic you could try is to post on his status something to the effect of "my wife is running the account for me because I'm taking an Internet break" or something like that. Again just to put out there that his wife reads everything and appropriate communication is appreciated.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i like the 1st one because u dont sound jealous or mad wow ur smart lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would reply to the messages letting them know dh is married and not at all interested. If they continue to pursue, block em.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• well just because hes married doesnt mean he cant talk to another female however there is a problem if she becomes all sexual or acting dumb that when u decide this should stop
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• What do these women say?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I personally would stop checking his email & managing his Facebook account! It's his account, not yours, if he does not want to manage it, then he should just delete it. Or at the very least, stop responding to messages from women. that's what the ignore button is for!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2010