Who was the last person you lied to?

And if you don't mind sharing, why did you do it?

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 3:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son, I told him I would get him some juice. I haven't and he fell asleep already. I lied because he will wet the bed and he had just had some chocolate milk and went potty before bed.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• it was a telemarketer. I told him I was still in a contract with my current cable provider and I lied because when I told him (politely) that I wasn't interested, he said "well come on, listen to me..." and I didn't want to. Thinking back, I should have asked him why he was calling me since I am on the "do not call" list!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't lie much. In fact, I rarely do. But when I lie it's for a pretty good reason and more likely I'm hating or not liking the person at that moment being. The last person I lied to is my husband because he also lies to me. If someone lies to my face then I dint think he deserve the truth. It's sad. If only he treated me better, he would be happy. Some people just don't know what to do. They keep on fucking up their life. He's no longer in speaking terms with his dad and siblings. I also see that someday, we might also end up estranged from each other. Judging from his behavior, even his kids would not want to spend time with him. That is if he doesn't change. It's hard for people to change. They are who they are. I don't lie but I did lie out of spite and anger.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lady at the bus stop asked to use my phone. i lied and told her I didn't have it on me,then hoped it didn't ring!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2010