whats the most romantic night u and your hubby had?

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• whats urs?
    mine would be an unforgettable 1.. on valentines day we was both 17 and he had an old car n he was picking me up and it broke down right outside lol bu the had gotten me flowers and a teddy bear.his mom n dad came to help lol
    well we just ended up goin 2 get ice cream and make out on the back seat.. it was very awesome
    now we are 22 and laugh bout it lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Can't think of any right now. I'm in no mood and I hate him.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• awe why u hate him?
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• The most romantic night was our wedding night... and honestly, those details are for us. The most recent romantic night, however, was last night, when he told me that he'd drive two hours to come kill the spider that was plaguing me. He's 2 hours away at work while I stay near our baby's hospital. I asked if he'd really do that, and he, very sincerely, said "For you... of course."
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Probably our 10 year anniversary last month....
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 4:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• There are so many that I just can't pick just one he is always doing stuff that is romantic and he still just takes my breath away.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We've been together for 17 years fully committed for 15 and married 12 so there have been many but one of the first ones was we were "awake" for several hours one night being very active then at 5 am we drove to be first to get hot donuts at Buttercream. They were so good!!! We had definately worked up an appetite!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• What is this "romance" you speak of?
    No seriously, we don't do things that are traditionally "romantic", however recently I took the exit exam for my nursing program and scored really well, and I texted my husband to let him know I was on my way home and he asked my score, I told him and he texted back "Don't go home, go straight to the movie theater now." I did and he was there waiting with tickets to Predators as a celebration.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• The most romantic moment I can remember with my man wasn't anything fancy, but we were broken up because he was supposed to be moving to Florida. There was a snow storm and we ended up talking and I decided to venture out to bring him some things he forgot at my house. When I got there as soon as we saw each other there was this electric energy in the air and he wanted me to listen to some song I hadn't heard (Need you now - Lady Antebellum). It sounds cheesy but I was listening to the lyrics and we started kissing and...you can probably guess the rest. It was amazing and romantic and I will never forget it. We ended up staying together after that. I don't think you need flowers or a fancy evening out for romance if you are in love.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• romance? what is that?
    when I was about6 or 7 months pregnant with our first-we stopped to get gas and he came out with a fake purple rose and gave it to me...
    that's the only thing I can think of really that fits "romantic" in any way
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010