How jealous are you??

My husband is constantly talking about other girls we see while we are out in public and girl that we know. This does not bother me in the least, but all of my friends say it should. I always thought this was normal and if he wasn't thinking these things there may something wrong, and at least he is comfortable enough with me to say it out loud. Also I have always viewed this as me being secure in my realtionship. My friends on the other hand seem to think I just don't care; on the contrary I would care if I thought there was any kind of threat there. So my question to you is: how jealous are you when your man look at and comments on other women, wether you know them or not and does it make a difference if you do know them?

ceemeefeemee

Asked by ceemeefeemee at 3:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If YOU are okay with it and secure in your relationship and your hubby gives you no reason to have a fit over it, then you are just fine. I'm not jealous, for the most part. I only get jealous if there is good reason, such as if my hubby were to physically hang on another girl (yes, my first husband use to do this) or if he actually talked about having sex with a girl he saw (so it could really happen). You know, things that are real, physical, in my face - then I would be jealous. I personally don't like to hear my husband talk about other hot chicks, and out of respect he doesn't do it - in front of me, but I know he does it when he is with the guys and I couldn't care less. Sometimes, most times, a woman's insecurity and jealousy comes from the way the man treats her to begin with, and sometimes she's just insecure with herself. Hubby and I have 100% trust and respect for each other and that goes a long way.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'm very jealous. My DH doesn't even have to say anything (we've been together a long time) and I know when he finds another girl attractive, and it makes me jealous immediately. But then again... he's given me reason to not trust him. He says he's changed and grown up, but... you never really know if that's true.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• sometimes guys r just askin for attention try to get u jealous lol weird i know..
    anyways i am jealous very but i dnt admit to him i hate the fact hes always talking about kim kardashian and ugh i get jealous makes me feel im not hot enuff
    anyways u should at least tell him to calm down about females thats y he married u 4 a reason OR play the game too talk about other hot guys and see what he says
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i used to be real jealous. that's how I knew I wasnt with the right man.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Every once in while my hubby will speak about a women here and there. I don't care i know where he lays his head down at night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Not jealous. Not at all.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I trust my husband. I've grown up and gotten past the immaturity of jealously. Those are constantly jealous (like your friends seem to be) are very immature and insecure.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• With my ex I noticed that I wasn't jealous at all. That's one of things that helped me realize I wasn't in love with him. I think some jealousy is normal, as long as you don't take it overboard.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i am very jealous..and if my husband were to do that to me out in public i would probably be very rude or ugly to him..and if it were about a friend we know it would depend on the vibe i got from him with it...a women can tell her mans intentions...my bf said all of those things about her husband like you did and come to find out he was having an affair at work...i never let my guard down never...i warned her about some of her husbands comments about other women and towards me and she blew me off...well you cant deny whats looking you right in the face...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If your ok with it then thats cool. I mean you know your hubby nd what is ok in your marriage, what they say shouldnt matter.
    Personally, we feel there is no need for that in our marriage. It would be extremely dissrespectful. I trust my Husband and I am not a jealous person, it is just that DH and I feel there is need for that in our marriage. Everyone is different, and what works for you may not work for other's. It is not always because they are jealous or insecure though.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010