Questions for ladies who work at Hooters!! adult content

How many men hit on you?
What percentage of them would you say are married?
Have you (or any of your co-workers) slept with (or even been touched by) any of the men? How many of them were married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I worked at Hooters when I was in college before babies.

How many men hit on you?

Uncountable... I say this not because I thought I was attractive but because a lot of men were so drunk they would hit on a coat rack.

A good half. I worked in Bricktown in OKC and lots of business men would eat there. I had several "regulars" to where I knew exactly what they were going to order. 90% of my regulars were married.

Have you (or any of your co-workers) slept with (or even been touched by) any of the men?

I was touched inappropriately by ONE man. It was after a baseball game and yes he was a baseball player. He was married and I had my foot on his stool filling beer and he ran his hand along my thigh. I gave him a stern look and told him he was wrong. And he gave a quick apology. I met my husband outside of Hooters while picking up my check.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• the customers are not allowed to touch the waitresses. the girls may be polite to get tips but they don't sleep with the customers, they are very professional. it's like any other waitress job, you smile and are polite in order to get your tips, hooters waitresses don't sell sex
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2010