I COULD JUST ...........

sream every time I try and make a journal regrding my business I get done or close to done and some how I end up someplace else and there is no going back. I jst speant a good 2o min trying to put together a journal post for my sites and I don't know if it is because I am vision impaired or not but the cursor moves and I end up completely off track it makes me want to leave here I was completely done last time this this time I was editing it.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 4:10 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hugs

I used to write all my journals in internet explorer because it's easier for what I was posting. I would get to the end and the tabs would reset. Sometimes hours worth of work would just be gone.

If it is a vision issue you can make it bigger by pressing the Ctrl button and + together.

Ctrl and - make it smaller

Ctrl and 0 reset it.

if it is just resetting on you ( I loathe IE) try using firefox instead it's more more stable.

In any case, I'm feeling you. That can be frustrating.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Unfortunately I lose the cursor all the time my son tried to make it easier and for awhile it did and then it seemed like the cursor reset the size it put this feature on it where if i hit the control button it will send rippes around it then I can't see the ripples humph. I am getting my vision fixed I pray. But I just had eye surgery and I have a long wait to find out if it worked or even made it better. It is just so maddening and trhanks for the hug I reeally needed that grooooowl not having a good ime with this vision issue.
    dynameteduck

Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 4:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• liansmommie thak you for your response I did not know this and I have a visually challenged child that love the computer and this will make it so much better for him!!! I hope you get picked best answer!!!.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• wonderful glad i could help. I get so frustrated wth losing the cursor its wild. I still have problems butg I think that it is becausemy vision changes day by day due to m diabetes being so differnt each day. I hope this helps let me know .
    dynameteduck

Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2010