Mothers that had babies at a young age?????Please answer OMG

So lets say you had to do a speech to other young women about being a teen mother? I DO!!!!
Anyways what are some things you would say. Just looking for some ideas on how to make my point but not make it seem glamorous or fun???

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 4:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• late nights, early mornings, going to college while taking care of a baby,...very hard, stressful, expensive! its not a ragdoll in your hands its someones life!
    christina10140

Answer by christina10140 at 5:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Not being able 2 go out as often n if yea .u might have a curfew.
    Dating will b hard guys only interested in somethin..not somethin w a package
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 6:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You desrve right to develop into a mature person before you take on the responsibilitites of a child. You have so much more to offer to a husband and child if you take the time to learn about yourself and find out who you really are. Know what passions you have and try to fulfill them first to bring more to the experience when you do decide to have a family.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Actually I may have misunderstood your question. Sorry. I thought you were talking to girls who were not moms yet. My apologies.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Having to stay up late and get up multiple times.. not being able to hang out with friends as much..a lot of the times most of your friends just cut themselves off from you.. don't get to live your "teenage life"..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:13 AM on Jul. 22, 2010