Do you have those days when you feel like other people got it better than you?

That your life isn't what you had envisioned it to be? Days when other peoples lives seem so much better than you? Today, that's how I feel. It sucks.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• My life isn't what I'd hoped it to be and of course there are people who have it better than I do. I never imagined I'd be a young widow struggling just to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. But life has a way of twisting and turning in directions we don't expect, that's just how it is. And there are many people who have it much worse than I do. Compared to many? I have it pretty good.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes, I do sometimes and then I remember that some dear friends and relatives have it worse than me and I need to take a deep breath and be thankful for what I do have. I hope you have more good days than those that put you down in the dumps. HUG
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I feel that way sometimes. But I know there are people who prob feel that way about me, and someone feels that way about them. We never really know what goes on in someone's personal life so it may look like they have it better and they really don't. That's why we shouldn't let us feeling this way keep us down for too long.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• HUGS!!! Yes I do and today was one of them too.....but I just remember how hard I had to work to get here. And i have done it mostly myself and am really proud. You should be too....life can't be easy it would be so boring :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 4:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Have to remember there is always someone that has it worse than you...and even the people that seem to have it all together have problems, too. Just got to think of what you DO have instead of dwelling on what you DON'T have. Hang in there...
    Paige1966

Answer by Paige1966 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I think it's normal to feel that way, it happens to all of us. Like some others have said, there are many many people who have it worse than you. I hope you feel better soon.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010