Being a mom is great!

Bareky awake and DD is on the floor coloring an she brings the book up to me with two crayons cuz she wants to color on my lap :)

What are some of your sweet kid memories?

MomtoElliett

Asked by MomtoElliett at 4:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• The very first time DD gave me an actual hug!! I was preparing dinner and just out-of-the-blue she came up to me, threw her arms around my legs and gave me a big ol hug :o) Ill never forget it
    Mama_of_two123

Answer by Mama_of_two123 at 4:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My youngest 2 making me breakfast in bed now they are grtown and the women folks get it whine why they have to grow up
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 4:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My DD grabs my face and put both of her little hands on my checks and gives me a great big kiss and says momma love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... I love those little moments.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh yes, waking up to a cute little body next to mine, the look of adoration towards me, the hugs and simple drawings of the love a child feels. The look of pure astonishment in reading to them a story, innocence not yet touched by the world we live in. I could go on forever with these memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010