TEEN MOM on MTV........Farrah's mom punched her...

I think she deserved it personally
That mouth of her's should have been punched in years ago

then she has the nerve to catch hell of an attitude and her moms is still supporting her, she's not even a mom on her own, she is now living in the guest house? lol wow and then she's screaming at her kid to stop crying.

People are weird but I like Macy(sp?) so I watch the show for her and that other dark brunette mom makes me laugh, not the one who chose adoption, but the other one. She's got a funny sense of humor and she reminds me of someone I know so yeah.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Farrah has always had a smart butt mouth. Her mom should have taken care of her attitude a long time ago. My Mom slapped me one time when I got too big for my pants and yes I deserved it. Go ahead and feel sorry for my kids but my kids are good respectable people. I am sure they will rebel, but I tell you what they will NEVER treat me as badly as Farrah treats her parents. Farrah should have been thrown out on her butt a long time ago. Sink or swim baby.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• wow. She has a bad attitude, so she deserved to be punched in the mouth by her mother? Lets hope you take a different approach with your own children when they become rebellious teenagers.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 6:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No one deserves to be physically abused. AND after the week she had I probably would have a hard time if my baby was screaming!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i dont think physical violence does anyone any good, no matter who it is. It doesn't show maturity in the person doing the hitting as far as i am concerned.
    LizieBean

Answer by LizieBean at 1:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010