Acting as if he's got 9 lives.....?

Does this sound normal, like it's happened any time when my husband feels privledged . Anytime ; anyplace he sees the time of day, or if I am near or checking out an item in a store with him, but not next to him. Clerks or workers are doing their job and he will assume he's fetching out to them, presenting him self as a single dad, (though he can't do it alone,) and this is THE reason he acts this way, because she would need to do my thing......{like a virtual woman that acts as me}... except I'd need to just go away. #1 he's lazy, can't clean, makes all life so entirely convenient for the children and than wrecked any opportunity to look even fatherly {like discipline} unless he's getting sex A L L T H E T I M E !!!! like a dictator

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Um what was the question? Is he an ass? Yes. Should you leave him? Probably.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'd leave in a second. By the way if my husband were always posing as single, rubbing it out there as he was, when he wasn't, and doing it in sight of my children, and ~ by the sounds of this qu.. you asked he isn't worth being a father if he doesn't make his own children any different than he is, .... being if he were they'll more than likely act out as he's ust fine in public with it, but do the children hear him, where are they........?
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 6:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010