How meny kids would you like to have , how meny boys and how meny girls?

baby21100

Asked by baby21100 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am alllll done... I had two boys and two girls. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We are expecting number 3, which will be the last unless I have problems going through with getting my tubes tied afterwards lol. It's not that I don't want any more than 3, it's just though I simply don't think we could handle it. I have a boy and a girl right now, and am secretly hoping for another girl but I def won't be disappointed if it were a boy ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We have one very girlie girl and 3 very active boys....the testosterone level at our house is rather high.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have 2 girls now.. we would love at least 1 more baby.. could be a boy or girl doesn't matter to me
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 10:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• How MENY?????
    Yikes. How old are you? Are you old enough to be having kids?
    The word is spelled MANY!
    I had three kids, kind of wanted 4. But there is the financial issue...can you afford to have kids? Or will you need Goverment help? There are so many things to think about before having children. I know they are cute little cuddly beings ...but they take patience, education and money.
    Anonymous