Dream

Because of the dream I had last night, I woke up and just feel like I want to bust into tears : (
Did you have a dream? and if so, how do you feel about that dream?

Off to Jury Duty I go.

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep dreams can do that. I dream all the time though mine are usually either really off the wall or frightening. That's why I started dabbling in dream interpretation.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have had dreams like that in the past. I had one that I still can't talk about without wanting to cry. Talk it out with someone and it just may sounds so silly when you put it into words that it might help you put it into prespective.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My dreams aren't very good to talk about. They are really really bad.
    Greeneyes1

Answer by Greeneyes1 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I lost a person I knew. He died. Had I not been listening to a radio station I'd never known he died. I couldn't attend his funeral because I had Chemo that day. My cancer gets in the way of everything. Recently I had a Dream about his X wife. I genuinely want to know why he died so young. In my dream she was going to explain it after saying you won't believe this.. But I woke up and I never got my answer!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My dreams are deranged and hilarious. The other day I woke up in the midst of a dream about a junk shop with an electrical fire that turned out to be all in the walls, but it was okay because the tide came into the cave and put it out. Yup.

I often wake up laughing.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010