What is your pet peeve about OTHER drivers.

For me it has to be the fact that they go UNDER the speed limit and when people turn they get in your lane to turn lol.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 8:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• An Suddenly drivers drive me crazy. Suddenly turn, suddenly stop, suddenly cut you off, suddenly pull out of driveways, and suddenly shout at you for driver your car like you have sense. Yep definietly suddenly drivers.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 9:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Not using a turn signal.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• slowing down suddenly and turning suddenly without a turn signal.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Biggest pet peeve.... crazy morons who are too busy talking on their cell phones to pay attention and then flip me the finger after they cut me off.... WTH...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate having other drivers right on my butt. I typically go the speed limit, or maybe 5 miles over it (never under) and I guess that's just too damn slow for everyone else who is in such a damned hurry. It used to bother me and make me speed up but now, I refuse. I turn on my windshield wipers so the water flies back onto them and they know I want them to back off. I'm not going to get a ticket just because someone else wants to drive like a bat out of hell. But I'll tell you what--if I have to hit my brakes and that driver flies into the back of my vehicle, they're going to be very, very freaking sorry, especially if they hurt one of my kids riding in the back. Most of the people around here drive like such A-holes that I hate to leave my house anymore.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Left lane drivers!! The left lane is for passing only, it drives me crazy! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Their loud booming bass music I can hear in my car with my windows up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• People who don't use a turn signal drive me nuts. I also hate it when someone passes me then slows down and I cannot get around them.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Their Carelessness.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• People who take the curvy country roads as a shortcut, then go no faster than 10-15 mph. I don't think they realize that if they go half a mile farther down the road and take the next one, they can go the speed limit and still get to their destination in time.
    I don't understand the curvy shortcut if someone is too afraid to go faster than 15 mph. Sure it's curvy, but the speed limit is 45!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2010