Does brown discharge = pregnancy?? adult content

I asked a question about brown discharge and the only one to respond said they were having it and they were pregnant. Does it really mean pregnancy?

I have been having some symptoms, and even took two tests. They were negative and I have an IUD in, so I'm really glad they were negative!

What else could dark brown discharge mixed with a little darker red blood mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Health

• It could be from your IUD, hormones, stress, and so on... A little blood in between periods once in awhile isn't that uncommon in women. If it happens all the time, then a trip to the Dr would be a good idea.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• old blood
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Brown discharge is usually just old blood. It could mean your system didn't clean itself properly last time. It could mean you missed a period. It could mean you had excess blood and it settled. It could mean a lot of things- most of them not a concern. But almost every time there's a brown discharge, it's just old blood and nothing to worry about.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 9:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Its just old blood.. take a pregnancy test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2010