where was the worst place you where when you started your period and what made it so bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• school. 6th grade. they didnt have pad machines in the bathrooms. couldnt ask teacher b/c i was knew to this and he was a guy.
    swbohsix

Answer by swbohsix at 11:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My first was during a church bible study and I had no clue what was going on. I thought I was dying. There is nothing worse than having science explained while being questioned if Christ has been accepted in my life.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• At school w/ white jeans on but luckily I got a pad rather quickly and didn't bleed through to my pants.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• At a guys house. I realized my period was on after we had intercourse. I was in the shower and saw the blood on the wash cloth. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom trying to figure out how I was going to to explain that one.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I was at home thankfully but I was a tomboy so I hid it from my mom for like 2 months. I would steal her big ol bulky pads and they made me walk funny. She caught on one day and we both had a good laugh. I was afraid I'd be restricted from playing outside and roughousing with the boys because of it. I dont know why.
    LilHellion

Answer by LilHellion at 1:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• after intercourse? How old were you girl? WoW
    I was in the Sixth grade lining up for the restroom break...heard giggles...a girl whispered to tell me...I ran to the nurse...they called my mom...she came...she& the nurse had a laugh I was angry & embarassed...went home absolutely mad at my mom for laughing..i didn't know what the hell happened...she finally told me...i didn't want to accept it...I'm still mad at EVE
    GoldenWhite

Answer by GoldenWhite at 4:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I thought the question was asking the worse place ever that your period started, not the FIRST time your period started. My very first period was not embarrasing at all.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 2:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I was 11 =/ at school. playing soccer -_-" a boy pointed it out to me... I stepped on his foot, and ran 2 the nurse...
    I agree with goldenwhite, stupid eve.
    xXmake-A-sceneX

Answer by xXmake-A-sceneX at 10:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008